Total No of Positions - 1
Work Location - Chennai
Job Type - Full Time
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide support to business users to develop, enhance and fix issues.
- Strong ability to solve problems and ensure support SLAs are met
- Develop and lead the deliverables by coordinating with all technical/testing team members to ensure functionality is delivered on agreed solution
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Oracle Cloud Fusion experience is a must
- Expertise in RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows) and CEMLI (Configuration, Extension, Modification, Localization and Integration) methodologies.
- Worked closely with End users to understand and document the requirements.
- Worked on Development of Fusion Cloud BIP and OTBI reports using different methodologies like using Subject Area, getting Data by writing SQL queries, Using RTF template etc.
- Worked on developing custom BIP reports for Payables, Receivables, General Ledger and Project Accounting, HR as per user requirements.
- Worked on developing OTBI Reports using Subject Areas from AR, AP, GL and PA as per business requirements.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Java, OA Framework, BI Publisher is must
- Expereince or Knowledge in working on Oracle PaaS environment building interfaces is a big plus
- Designed & developed multiple custom Dashboards to match business user’s requirements.
- Customizations using Fusion Sandbox and Composer.
- Set up of Key Flex Fields, Descriptive Flex fields, Lookups, Job Roles in Fusion Financials.
- Writing Unit Test cases and testing after completion of the Object.
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials.
- Good knowledge and exposure on the oracle fusion features and configuration items.
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- Undergraduate or Graduate in Accounting / Finance, Charted Accountants Intermediate Pass
Shift Time - 3:00 PM to 12:00 PM IST(must cover the US shift for half a day)
Looking for immediate Joiners !!