Integrating 3rd Party Applications and EDI with NetSuite ERP
dotSolved can easily integrate NetSuite with other key business systems such CRM, Legacy systems, MFG Shop floor systems, WMS, Shipping/LTL
carriers using a number of differnt data transfer methods including Web Services, REST Services, direct ODBC connections and CSV or flat files formats.
While we have experience integrating using all of these methods, we determine the best approach as defined in industry leading practices. dotSolved utilizes several middleware partners to make this process easy and fast.
Supplier EDI : Manage and Automate data exchange with suppliers
- Supplier’s ASN (EDI 856) --> NetSuite Item Receipt
- Supplier’s Invoice (EDI 810) --> a NetSuite Invoice
- NetSuite Purchase Order --> Supplier Purchase Order (EDI 850)
- Supplier’s PO Acknowledgement (EDI 855) --> Purchase Order Update in NetSuite
- Supplier’s Price/Sales Catalog (EDI 832) --> NetSuite Item update
- Supplier’s Inventory Update (EDI 846) --> NetSuite Inventory Adjustment
3PL EDI: Outsourced Inventory Management and Fulfillment by a 3rd Party Logistics Provider requires these typical integrations.
- NetSuite Sales Order or Fulfillment Request --> 3PL Warehouse Shipping Order (EDI 940)
- 3PL Warehouse Shipment Advice (EDI 945) --> NetSuite Sales Order / Item Fulfillment
- 3PL Inventory Adjustment Advice (EDI 947) --> NetSuite Inventory Adjustment
- NetSuite Transfer Order --> 3PL Warehouse Stock Transfer Shipment Advice (EDI 943)
- 3PL Warehouse Stock Transfer Receipt Advice (EDI 944) --> NetSuite Transfer Order
Drop Ship EDI: NetSuite customers utilize the following integrations for fulfillment of drop ship orders:
- Retailer Purchase Order --> (EDI 850) NetSuite Sales Order
- NetSuite Order Acknowledgement --> (EDI 855) Retailer Acknowledgment
- NetSuite Sales Order fulfillment --> Advance Ship Notice (EDI 856) to Retailer
- NetSuite Inventory Snapshot --> (EDI 846) Retailer Supplier Inventory
- NetSuite Invoice --> (EDI 810) Supplier Invoice to Retailer
- NetSuite Item Desc and Pricing --> Price/Sales Catalog (EDI 832) to Retailer
To enable third party integration, NetSuite developed SuiteTalk with both SOAP and REST based web services. SuiteTalk provides comprehensive error handling to validate data transaction records coming into NetSuite. dotSolved utilizes the SuiteTalk platform to create tight integration between our EDI system and your NetSuite ERP enabling transactions from your trading partners to be automatically translated and processed.