Internal NetSuite Administrator
Always a great option to have an Internal NetSuite Administrator as a full-time employee that is tasked with managing NetSuite.
- Locally available
- Familiarity with customer’s business operations and people
- Limited knowledge of NetSuite features and capabilities
- Typically unavailable on the weeknights, weekends, and holidays
- NetSuite ERP resources are expensive. There is a limited pool of resources in the market
- Employee attrition might result in a support void, inability to replace the employee quickly
- Inability to focus due to multiple conflicting priorities and projects
A Managed Service Provider
Managed Services provide your organization with a team of NetSuite experts available 24x7 to manage,
integrate and optimize your NetSuite ERP system.
- A team of NetSuite experts is available to you practically round the clock
- Plays on the collective strengths of the team with business and technical skills for a well-rounded knowledge base
- Typically costs 25-30% lower than a full-time IT specialist and a fraction of the cost of an average consulting firm
- Managed Service provider is familiar with the common challenges in NetSuite – utilize a playbook from similar projects
- Free up internal IT/Business resources to focus on strategic initiatives
- Can quickly engage in simple troubleshooting tasks to creating complex reports or automation suitescripts to improve efficiency
- Ability to expedite NetSuite system changes to support business growth or global expansion initiatives
- Highly Scalable to support business needs as needed
- It's an outside resource, will need time to learn your business initially
- May need to work with multiple resources instead of one resource
- Usually resources are working remotely and rather than in person
Contact dotSolved for a detailed discussion and estimate for Managed Services.