- Improves order management by automatically transitioning orders to shipping/logistics and account receivables.
- Supports multi-step picking, packing and shipping.
- Provides real-time visibility into entire order management process with relevant information such as orders, trends and order conversion rates.
- Converts quotes into approved sales orders and routes them to the finance team for invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Provides mobile access to key information such as sales orders, customer dashboards and calendars.
Supply Chain Automation
- Supports extended, yet fully integrated, supply chain environments by ensuring data flows seamlessly across networks.
- Advances distribution resource planning by automatically suggesting, and where appropriate, generating purchase orders, work orders and transfer orders across multiple locations.
- Streamlines production environments by automatically creating work orders from sales orders in make-to-order environments.
- Features lot and serial traceability and enables both to be registered through purchasing receipts, inventory, shop floor control and sales order fulfillment functions.
- Simplifies multi-level work order processing by enabling a single work order to control a multi-level assembly.
- Supports full production routing capabilities including operational steps, work centers, labor, overhead and materials.
- Provides critical information for inventory tracking by maintaining a complete history of each product kit throughout its lifecycle.
- Enables maintenance and control of the complete asset lifecycle across depreciating or non-depreciating assets, from creation to depreciation, revaluation and disposal.
- Simplifies period-end closes with automated allocations, currency management tools and period locking.
- Enables implementation of both B2B and B2C portals that streamline order placement and improve customer satisfaction.
- Streamlines order management by transferring orders automatically to back-office fulfillment processes